martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

UFOs, a closer encount


There's a big controversy about the real existence of UFOs, some say they're real and exist and others that it's all a plot and there is no real evidence of their existence.

As far as I concern, I can't confirm or either deny it's existence, what can I do is talk about an experience I had during a camping.
We went to a place called "Las Palomas" near by the Otomi's ceremonial center, in the Estado de Mexico.

This is a nice place, a big valley with big stones suck in the middle. In the rainy season is a big pool, a lots of rain fall down an you need to set properly your tent in order to prevent a flood in you tent. That wasn't my case, I went with an another patrol member who had only a few months in.
We were able to set the tent in a higher ground, more like a little cliff, along side a little river. In those days the patrol had the typical triangular shape camping tent, called two water or Canadian shape.

As soon as we could, setted up the tent, and started to eat. The rain doesn't wait to much to appear, and made us to find shelter inside the tent. This situation repeats perhaps 3 times in during the day. Each time we just watched how the water filtered in the tent soaking all the stuffs.

By night we made a few activities before started to rain again and finally got into the tents and tried to get some rest.

It was the worst night I ever had in camping. All the gear was wet and soak, my sleeping bag, was a water bag, all my clothes were wet; really awfull.

It was impossible to got sleep, wet and cold. After several cramps in my legs due the humidity and cold, I decided to go out the tent, It wasn't raining any more and the sky was clear an full of stars, and I think it was less cold than the tent.

That was when I saw a shivering light, bright and colofull. It wasn't an ordinary star, this was a kind of circular 5 star shape, and shone in colors, like fireworks. I'm sure it wasn't fireworks because the light never stopped and was static. Red, blue, green, yellow and white, those were the colors that shone.

It was impressive. Soon after, I woke up to my friend, who made more noise with his teeth than a drill.

-"Uriel, wake up!"
-"I'm wake up, I can't sleep, what do you want?"
-"Come hurry, look to this star"
-"What? isn't cold out side? I'm freezing.
-"No it's not, come on hurry, besides the sky is clear and all the stars can see"

He got out the tent with a towel as a blanket, his sleeping was all wet, and it was impossible to sleep in it. I couldn't take my eyes off this star and told to him:

-"Look, do you see that star?, It isn't a little bit peculiar?"
-"Mmm what is so special about that star? I'm freezing and I can't sleep, I'm tired!"
-"This isn't an ordinary star, changes its color and glows all the time..."
-"Mmm, you're right!, but why, why it changes it's color?"
-"I don't know... perhaps is an UFO..."
-"...UFO?... are you sure?..."
-"Well what other explanation you can find?... look! it glows and change colors".
-"... mmm, ahhh, I'd better get in the tent, I feel sleepy and I don't believe you..."

If you could only see his face, it was white.

Well, today I still can't find an explanation to that star. A few months after that camping, I saw that star again, here in my house. My bedroom's window has a view to the Chiquihuite mount, better known as the antennas mount, in the north side of the City. And one night I saw it again, it was the same kind of star, shining, glowing and changing colors. Soon I shouted to my father to saw this. I remember telling him that this star was the same as one that I saw in the camping.
It was really amazing!

The UFOs exist? I don't know. But I'm sure that it wasn't fireworks or antenna or a plane or something like. I haven't seen that star again, but it worth a hole memory in my mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario